[pct-l] SAR & Donavon

There was eight teams (50+ volunteers) of official SAR people searching today.  We covered the entire Saddle and beyond.  We were joined along with a few concerned PCTers and a hourde of weekend warriors.  I am convinced that he is not any where on the saddle/ taquitz valley, skunk valley etc.  My guess is that he perhaps is somewhere on Fuller Ridge - which was searched with a few earlier this week and needs to be searched more carefully.  The one area that has not been searched at all and IMO a likely place to get hurt is the Western Cayons towards Humber-- All he would have had to do is miss the saddle (Wolf, Koalla, Kickstep, and Scrubs did on May 2nd) and just went cross county off the Steep but snowless Western slopes hoping that this would eventually lead to civilization.  He was cold and probably hypothermic and not making wise decisions and might have taken a fatal tumble.  A friend and I are considering looking at these canyons  on Monday.

Shutterbugg- Duane