From: Rick Bowen <rhbowen@san.rr.com>
Sent: May 28, 2005 6:46 PM
To: dsaufley@sprynet.com, conniedavis@earthlink.net,
	pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] lost  hiker update

>From that area to Saddle Junction should not be a problem.  And for that
matter from Saddle Junction on for a few miles is also fairly benign. There
are some slopes but nothing really steep.  There is a problem area if he
turned left towards Tahquitz Peak instead of towards Saddle Junction. Is
there any other information that might set an end point for the area to
search?

Has the Sheriff's Dept done any kind of helicopter overflight?

Rick