[pct-l] Section E shuttle: Sunday May 29 - Monday May 30

I would like to do a one-way walk between Hwy 138 and Bouquet Canyon on Sunday
and Monday May 30
and 31 and of course that means a car shuttle, early Sunday or late Monday.
If successful I will have completed from
Sequoia park to Soledad Canyon over the last five years... section hiking is
slow, especially
because of car shuttle issues.

So I would like to hear from anybody interested in working out something mutually
beneficial.
Best would be somebody who wants to walk the same piece in the other direction!

David Hough
http://pcnst.oakapple.net