[pct-l] DEET alternatives

I have to believe that anyone who is "DEET averse"
has not walked through the Sierra or through Oregon
after the snow melt.  I've seen the most granola-hippie
hikers practically beg for DEET from other hikers in
the Sierra.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Philip Hutson <philip.hutson@ngc.com> wrote:
For those that are DEET adverse, I've just started trying cutter
advanced (picaridin). So far in light tick areas I've come out tick
free. I haven't tried it yet in the normal heavy tick areas nor mesquito
areas. My wife has tried the the lemon eucalyptus and found it just
doesn't last long enough besides the smell is worse than DEET. So far
the only place I've found the cutter advanced is larger Walgreens.
Jerry have you tested Cutter Advanced yet?
-Philip Hutson