[pct-l] lost hiker update

just thought i'd put in my 2 cents on this for whatever it may be
worth... i leapfrogged with seabreeze from campo to warner springs,
which is the last place i remember seeing him... he was definitely one
of my favorite "characters" in the herd of hikers- i always enjoyed
running into him. i've been wondering what became of him, and am now
very sad to hear that he's missing.

if there's any way at all that i can help with this, please someone
contact me and let me know!! i live in san diego so idyllwild is close by.

btw, i've just quit the trail for this season... after some
stops/starts/skips and frustration about the snow levels... hopefully
i'll be starting at campo again with the 2006 herd... IF it's a more
normal snow year, that is!!

girl scout