[pct-l] mosquitoes and long-sleeved shirts

I use a long sleeve shirt made by Sportif made with tightly woven supplex
nylon and according to the description in Campmoor it is 30spf on the sun
scale. It is off-white cream in color, mesh on the inside-back with good
ventilation, and the skeeters have never got thru it. The shoulders aren't
reinforced, but have held up well on many treks, and weighs maybe 10oz.
Watch the sales..I got it for about $30 about 8 years ago..I also use
Sportif zip-off leg pants with the same skeeter good luck. Both might be
available in white also.
Does anyone know of a long-sleeved white shirt which
has reinforced shoulders (I know that sounds silly)?
I was thinking of just having a seamstress sew an
extra piece of SOMETHING on the shoulders of my shirt.

Anyone have any ideas?

yogi