[pct-l] Lost Hiker

hey all,

I'm just catching up the the seriousness about the lost hiker news. I
wasn't following the thread initially. Anyway, I'm out of commission
this weekend but as some of you know I can cover ALOT of ground in a
short period of time. Greg, Donna, whoever - if there's a section you
want me to blast through to check the trail, side trails, water spots,
whatever - let me know. I can be on the trail by noon tomorrow if need
be (Thursday) an I can go out Friday as well. I could hike out of Anza
north, pines ot palms north or south, fobes, devils slide north or
south, wherever.

If there's anything I can do someone please call.

Mike Maurer
Gossamer Gear
seven60-598-595five