[pct-l] Re: UPDATE: Missing HikerJohn Donovan

Not sure of any "organized" search --- but my hiking buddy and I were looking for some snow for some mountaineering this weekend and am considering making plans to do  Fuller Ridge from BlackRock camp.  I volunteer for SAR SBerdoo county and if it is "orgianized" might get called out - if not I am considering doing a search independently.

Duane-shutterbugg

Bighummel@aol.com wrote:
If any help is needed to look for him, I am available this weekend and have
snowshoes, ice axes and crampons for surveying the San Jacinto high country to
look for him. I'm sure that there are a large number of other trail
supporters in this area who are also similarly equipped and experienced and would lend
a hand.

Regardless of my other responsibilities, I can think of no other greater
cause for my time.

Sincerely,

Greg Hummel