[pct-l] Southern California sections for Memorial Day

I am thinking about what little bits of sections I can add to my PCT log this
coming three-day
Memorial weekend.    I am thinking in terms of about three twenty-mile days
without technical snow
difficulties nor exorbitant water carrying demands, since I may be going with
some good hikers
but novice backpackers.     In terms of sections that I haven't covered vs
sections that meet
the previous requirements, I noticed several candidates:

51 mi hwy 138 to bouquet canyon
57 mi soledad canyon to islip saddle
32 mi vincent gap to I-15
65 mi silverwood park entrance to hwy 18
60 mi hwy 18 to cabazon
46 mi onyx summit to cabazon

I usually hike southbound if I can.

Each presents the usual headaches of car shuttling for a one-way hike, but aside from
that, I wonder if anybody has any special recommendations or unrecommendations among
these choices based on recent experiences in this very unusual year.