[pct-l] DEET

I found Badger Balm

http://www.badgerbalm.com/anti-bug.html

to be quite effective in clouds of mosquitos near Jasper in Canada. I
had to reapply it often but it smell good and doesnt melt anything that
Im aware of. Not only that but we put it outside when were enjoying the
night coolness and mosquitos dont bother us.

I am definitely wary of DEET and on a recent camping trip we gave our
son three things; two all natural including the BB stuff and one DEET
spray. As it turns out he didnt need anything so there ya go.