[pct-l] Deet quantities

Last year we discovered, much to our surprise, that the new sun protective fabrics seem to have such a tight weave that mosquitos rarely get through.  We always wear long sleeve shirts and long pants for sun protection anyway, so the added mosquito protection is just a bonus.  Add a head net and only the hands need DEET.  I've never liked DEET in any form because of the smell.  So the less of it I can use the better.