[pct-l] Bus from Manning to Vancouver

In 2003 it stopped at Manning directly in front of the lodge. I think there was one bus at 10 am and one at like 9 pm.  Birdie and I hitched out to the store at the east gate to buy beer, and also bought tickets there.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett