[pct-l] RE: SOBO Roll Call

Hey Mara.

I tried to send this to you directly, but it failed to go through for some reason.  Sorry to everyone else for posting on the list.

Hi Mara...

This is what I know because of my shuttle schedule,

the following additions:

John and Dawn leaving June 9th (thru?)

Roni is leaving on the 15th, with John Calhoun?

Jana (Marge's grandaughter) is leaving on June 15th with Marge

Terri (yep that's me) is leaving on June 15th.

Mac and Melanie are leaving on June 15th.

Otherwise, I have the same information that you have.
Terri

Terri Steele
(206) 390-7384