From: Larry Krumm

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 5:30 PM
Subject: PCTA in the Plumas

Anyone got some time? A little help needed in the Plumas.
Work party scheduled June 21 - 24

Contact: Larry Krumm 408-270-45143

For the third year I am leading a trip into the Plumas National Forest. A bit more rustic than past years we will "car-camp" in a spot where the rangers will bring in the washing and drinking water to us (but easy access by car). We need 10 volunteers total (have 5 signed up now) for three days of work. Plan to arrive Tuesday June 21st and work Wednesday through Friday, June 22 - 24 (you can go home Saturday or stay in the NF longer). We will be reestablishing the tread and cleaning up some springs and stream crossings. The food will be spectacular and if you come the company will be refreshing and bright. As usual food and tools are provided by the PCTA and the National Forest Service. A $25.00 refundable deposit holds your spot. Contact leader by phone or return email for further information or to sign up.