[pct-l] Oregon Denatured Alcohol

Hey all,

I'm switching plans - aborting the July Sobo JMT hike and will hike
north through Oregon instead. Hwy 5 to Cascade Locks, July 6-28
(roughly). I'll need to ship my food drops from here in San Diego before
I leave, so I'm not sure how to manage my denatured alcohol needs. 21
days means a likely need of about 30 oz of alcohol for the trip. Since I
can't ship it with my food boxes I'm wondering if there's another way to
go, or am I stuck carrying 3 weeks worth of alcohol out of the Ace
hardware store in Ashland? If that's what I need to do, so be it. Just
curious of there's any Den. Alcohol along the way. Doesn't appear to be
from preliminary planning.

Thanks all.

Mike Maurer
Gossamer Gear