[pct-l] SoBo side trips

The official PCT is routed away from the Devil's Postpile attractions. The
guidebook describes the alternate trails. I recall that the area around
Devil's Postpile was well signed.

This would lead into another side trip on the south side of Devil's
Postpile/Red's Meadow, the Rainbow Falls-Fish Creek-Cascade Valley
alternate route. This will bring you close to Rainbow Falls and Iva Bell
Hot Springs before rejoining the PCT. This alternate is mentioned in the
guidebook.

Frank Dumville