[pct-l] Tejon Ranch development

Tejon Ranch comes up from time to time in talks about the route the
current PCT takes from somewhere west of Agua Dulce to somewhere south
of Tehachapi Pass.  I came across an article about this land
development corporation while researching the status of the California
Condor.  The link is posted here for those who are interested in
knowing more about Tejon Ranch and the developers' plans (and maybe
even the condor):

http://www.laweekly.com/ink/05/13/features-zakin.php

I am meeting thruhikers, with hot food and cold drinks, at Walker Pass
Campground Sunday through Tuesday, including Jackalope, Preacher Jim,
Dr. Bob, Hellkat, Lisa, and a few others I have not met yet.  They plan
to reach  Kennedy Meadows on May 26 or so, then will probably skip
north.

Happy trails,

Two Legs