[pct-l] RE: Sandals

Switchback has got me going with the sandal thing.  In a quick search of the
REI website I found these models that are similar to the Bite Sandals with
the rubber protective toebox.  Hey Switchback, who sells the Bites and how
do they compare to the Keens?  They didn't have any Bites  at REI.

All the sandals listed are under $100 and 2 lbs. per pair.  There are
Woman's and Children's models I haven't listed.

Keen Newport Sandals, item numbers 719849, 707782, 701676

Keen Portland Sandal, item number 719855

Teva Hamner Fisherman Sandals, item number 720267 (These have a leather
toebox)

You can search the REI website for the item numbers.

John Coyle
Sacramento