[pct-l] SOBO/flip flop ice axe in WA ???

Tasha, those are my findings too.

I was thinking I could get along alright without an ice axe a few weeks ago,
but the temps have turned cold (highs in the 30's) and the last few inches
of snow are just not going away as fast as they were before.  I've never
been to Harts Pass and don't know where its weather station is, but based on
the coordinates on its website that I entered into topozone.com (if I
entered them in right) it looks like it is on the south side of the hill.
More snow may be out there on the northern slopes than are being reported by
its data.  Unless a serious warm up happens I might error on the safe side
and carry an axe to Stehekin.  My launch date is June 2.