Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:56:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Caryl Bergeron <caryl_bergeron@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Sobo's - Manning transportation and stealth
??????? camping
To: bluebrain@bluebrain.ca, PCT list <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

Hey Toes,

Great info on getting from Vancouver to Manning.? Now, how about the reverse.

We're hiking NOBO from Ashland to Manning.? We'll want to get from Manning to Vancouver then to either the Bellingham airport or SeaTac where we'll rent a car for a drive back to Medford, OR.? Do you have bus schedules from Manning to Vancouver and then from Vancouver to either the Bellingham airport or SEATAC?? Is it best to do all this by Greyhound or are there local county or city buses that cover this area?

Caryl & Brian