[pct-l] bugs in Oregon?

What might I expect the bugs to be like in Oregon between McKenzie Pass & Ollalie around mid July?  I would think typically they'd be awful, but it was such a dry winter...  I was planning to go around Labor Day, but thought I might move it up if I get a positive response.

Experiences from Oregonians and/or thru's who were well ahead of the main herd would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajax

Yahoo! Mail