[pct-l] Sobo's - Manning transportation and stealth camping

Hi Caryl & Brian

> Great info on getting from Vancouver to Manning.  Now, how about the
> reverse.

All the bus schedules are available at www.greyhound.ca  Buses from Hope
to Vancouver will run about as frequently as in the other direction.
Remember, they'll travel far more frequently from Hope than from Manning.

> Is it best to do all this by Greyhound or are there
> local county or city buses that cover this area?

We don't have counties, and Hope is a small town several cities away from
Vancouver so I'm afraid there's no public transit reaching out that far.

Greyhound is your best means of getting from Manning (hope) down into
Washington, or if you are feeling adventurous you could visit Vancouver,
catch the PCL bus over the BC ferry to Victoria, visit there, then catch a
ferry from Victoria to Seattle or Port Angeles.  Would be the long, and
expensive route, but if you've never visited the coast here you would
really enjoy it.  There's also an amazing $100 float-plane ride from
Vancouver Harbour to Victoria Harbour that's offers some absolutely
amazing views of the Gulf Islands and both cities.  Very cool to try it
once if you can afford the indulgance.

Let me know your prefered route and I'll do what I can to help.  If you're
going to bus from Hope to your destination, all the info you need is on
the greyhound website.

Cheers!
Toes