[pct-l] Water report, B10 and people sightings

Monday I went SOBO, from I-10 to Black Mountain Road. This is the 20 mile stretch.  The trail crosses a creek 5-6 times and there is good water with good flows at the lower 3 crossings.  This is from 3200-4000 ft.  If you are in desperate need, there are trickles of water higher up.  There is merkey, milkish water and green slime at 6500.  The faucet at Snow Canyon is working.

Monday sightings:  Hans, Molly and Chaco were at I-10 around 9:30 AM and in great spirits.  PopPop was at 6500 ft at 5:30 PM and was relaxed, in great spirits.  "Dave" was at Black Mountain Road at 6:30 PM.  The heat (100 degrees) of Sunday had left the area and a low pressure system was blowing in.  It was cool all day, but as I approached the top, the wind was gusting 30-50 mph.
Capt Bivy