From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Pea Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 5:00 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] where to report motorbike trail abuse?

hi all-

the other day in the tehachapi's, i managed to get the first 4 digits
off the license plate of a motorbiker openly and defiantly riding on the
pct... can anyone tell me if this might be sufficient to report him, and
if so where should i submit the info? or is it not even worth bothering
with at all?

girl scout