[pct-l] Another myth exposed

Doesn't work.  At least it didn't work with the bear at Little Jimmy last year, but it's a good excuse for not venturing far from your tent.
Capt Bivy

Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 06:59:00 -0700
From: "Bill & Cathy" <tahoe.cat@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Another Super Secret Outburst
To: <Hiker97@aol.com>
Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net

Hey guess I think I learned that "Urinating"?? thing about a few hundred
years ago cause I've been doing that for a long time now and it has worked
for me, Pocahontas taught Me.? and Sir Baden Powell taught me to??? Remember
"Be Prepared"?? Ground Pounder Bill? "Semper Fi"

PS I learned the Semper Fi at "Tun Tavern"