[pct-l] Carrot DVD Copies

Kraig writes:

<< Please correct me if I say anything that is incorrect. Weather Carrot
made it, doesn't want to copyright it because he wants to distribute it
free. But I think I saw he has wishes about what people might do to it. >>

The more primary reason is that there is copyrighted music on there. I think
as long as I don't make this a commercial product and don't sell it, the use
of that music is still considered "private use" (like the countless other
people who make personal compilations/slide shows, set it to other artist's
music, and show it to groups or give copies to friends). Additionally, the
photography comes from about 40 people who each have their own thoughts and
preferences on how their material should or should not be used. So the best
way to accommodate everyone is to keep it all non-commercial. And finally,
one of the main objectives here is accessibility. A higher number of people
will potentially have access to this (as well as an interest in it) when
there is not a monetary expectation.

wc