[pct-l] I'm here to help in Vancouver

I'll do what I can to help the southbound class of 05.

If you want to mail any of your supplies ahead, let me know and I'll send
you my address.  I'm right downtown in the west end about a $10 cab ride
or a 2$ skytrain ride from the Greyhound station.

I doubt I'd be a good option for sending ahead any of your bounce/resupply
boxes as it's probably a bit more expensive to send them over the border
into the states, but if it is a viable option to you I'm happy to help.

My apartment is typically small, but I can probably put up 2 or 3 hikers
overnight when you arrive in Vancouver for a night or two before you head
out to the trail.

Alternatively, if a bunch of you are flying in around at same time, I can
organize a couple or a few hotel rooms in a good location if you'd all
like to share to reduce costs.  From there I can provide directions and
bus info to hiking and grocery stores for supplies.  Hotels in Vancouver
are typically $100CDN a night.

I suspect most of you are planning on getting from the airport/bus station
out to Manning as quickly as possible so I'm not sure if anybody needs
this type of assistance, but if you do I'm happy to help however I can,
even though I resent you lucky bastards for being able to hike while I'm
stuck here at work!!!

Oh, and I can also recommend some excellent places to treat yourself to an
amazing international cuisine experience before you start on your ramen
diet.  Plenty of amazing food to be found here in Van.  There's a Japanese
place on Granville that will put a smile in your tummy gauranteed.

Let me know if I can help!

Cheers,
Toes