[pct-l] Slide Show

FYI: I am starting to give PowerPoint slide shows here in Las Vegas on
"Switchback's Super Secrets of Backpacking" with gear demonstrations.  It is a
general introduction to hiking/camping and then goes into some advance techniques.
I give public presentations all the time in my job using PowerPoint -- I
don't do many things well, but in this I am a professional.  This show I have put
together is, I think, really nice and one of my best efforts.  I just want to
thank everyone on this list for their advice and insights over the years.  It
made this show a lot better and a lot of fun to present.

Switchback