[pct-l] PCT RECORD

<< I'm curious, is this really going to be possible in a year like this?
Granted, he is starting late, but will snow still be an issue for him? >>

apparently he's locked into a deadline to be back at work by a certain time,
which puts him right in the middle of the high sierra starting about June
19th or 20th. I believe 35-45 mile days are planned through there, even
though it may be unrealistic to maintain anything higher than 25's. He's
been told about what to expect.  Campo to Kennedy Meadows is scheduled to
take not much more than two weeks. It'll be interesting to see how it all
goes.

wc