[pct-l] Sobo's - Manning transportation and stealth camping

I have just checked the Greyhound\Canada site and discoverd that though there are three daily busses from Vancouver to Manning on June 15th, they are all scheduled very very badly.  The bus leaves Vancouver very early in the morning or very late at night (one o is a midnight bus that would drop us in the convenient time of 3 A.M. in Manning).

Are there other people who are looking for a ride to Manning from Vancouver at mid June? (we're pretty flexiable about the exact date). If so maybe we can orgenize some kind of ride.

Is there any point in checking about bus schedules to other townes in B.C. from where we can hitch to Manning in a more reasonable time. How hitchable is southern B.C.?

If John and I have to take the late bus and arrive at Manning after darkness, how easy would it be for us to find somewhere near the bus stop to stealth camp for a few hours? (I can camp pretty much evrywhere with my hammock but John, being a ground dweller needs flat ground).  Any suggestion for STEALTHcamp sites in that area?

Thanks

Roni (in Israel)

P.S. - Please don't write the camping in Manning requires permits - I'de rather not know.

Discover Yahoo!
 Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more.  Check it out!