[pct-l] Small Containers and Water

LLamalady wrote: "I also package drink powders in small plastic water bottles
with screw cap. Very convenient to use, durable, and makes an extra water
container
when empty."

Very nice.  Smart.  Actually, I was not going to share this little secret,
but I have a secret method of carrying extra water.  I carry 2 Platypus Little
Nippers (about 10 - 12 ounces each) in with my 2 Platypus Hiker water pouches
(1.6 liters each) on my waist belt system.  They are my last resort water when
things go wrong.  I was not going to share this, since I did not want you
harassing me for water out in no-mans land.  Of course, I do not always have the 2
Hikers full if water is not a problem.

Your considerate, unselfish, and always helpful hiking buddy, Switchback