[pct-l] Trail Angel Needed for Blind HIker in Cabazon -Rt 10

HIked today from Spinters Cabin to the HotSprings along deep creek today.  We had hand saws in hand and opened up the trail a little better,  We ran into only 6 south bounders and ONE of them is "HEALER" and is legally blind and is needing some trail angels.  He hopes to be getting to Route 10 late this week or weekend and will be needing some assistance.
1.  He needs a ride to Idylwild so that he can complete that section.
2.  He also is in need of a few hikers who are willing to adopt him so that he can follow closely and be warned of obstacles that he might miss in his limited scope of vision.

I offered to take him to Idylwild .......but I am only able to transport him on FRIDAY.  If someone has less time restraints and lives in the REDLANDS to PALM SPRINGS area contact me and I will forward the info to HIM .... if/when he contacts me.

As for the second he claims to be very lucky and is convinced that he will find a hiking partner.

Duane