[pct-l] oregon ride

Hi everyone, My original plans to walk from Crater lake to manning this summer had to be shortened, so now I will be starting in a bit North instead, the exact location depending on where I can get a ride. I will be taking a greyhound and arriving on Sunday July 3, is there anyone that can possibly give me a ride from Bend to the PCT on Highway 252?         If not, I can ride the Bus to Portland instead if someone can take me to Government camp or Cascade Locks from there. This drive is a little longer, but I will pay for gas and lunch or something.

Thanks!

Alex Meek