[pct-l] Another Super Secret Outburst

Sounds like a lot of extra weight, bags inside bags, not to mention the
weight of the ink you write on it. <g>

Seriously, I no longer use ziplock bags to repackage drink mixes. Instead I
use plastic baggies, squeeze the air out, twist the end, and tie an overhand
knot. To use I just tear off a corner and pour the powder in my water
bottle. Having a ziplock pop open and spill lemonade mix all over your pack
in bear country isn't fun.

AsABat