[pct-l] Cajon Pass

Picked up Greenjeans, YogiSez, and Countryboy at Cajon Pass today and took them to REI.  They were in the front of the pack of thoswe who started off at Kickoff and had not seen lots of people so I figure they are towards the front of the non-road walkers/skipper and slack packers.  I had hiked much of section A&B witth them last week and they are in good spirits.

I also emailed a trail angel in wrightwood and he has heard nothing of the forest service closing any trails but has heard of CalTrans harrassing a few hikers for road walking.  One can hike the PCT snowfree from Inspiration Pt to Vincent Gap and then do the Desert trail and not get harrassed by anyone.   So IMO trail angels talking about  shuttling from Wrightwood East are unnecessary.

Duane Shutterbug

Yahoo! Mail Mobile