[pct-l] what's new on Hwy 2

It is open about a mile West of Inspiration point (Grassy Hollow) ---- the sign on the road says NO pedestrian, etc ........ that did not stop at least 6 people on Sunday that Road walked to Vincent Gap and then up Baden Powell and the only grief I got was an expired adventure pass ticket.  Baden Powell is snowed in but is passable --- the ridge to Little Jimmies is a little tricky but IMO doable.  I think you missed the March 23rd hike.

Duane  - shutterbugg

AsABat <AsABat@4Jeffrey.Net> wrote:

I'm a bit confused on just where hikers are being stopped. I was under the
impression that Hwy 2 was open to Inspiration Point from the east and to
Islip Saddle from the west. Is it just hikers trying to roadwalk around
Baden Powell, or is my understanding incorrect? I hope to hike that area
sometime after March 23.

AsABat