[pct-l] Whos Who on the Zoo

I picked up two people (Swagman)  in Big Bear yesterday --- they both thought the herd was just a day ahead.  I left some maps, As a Bats guide, Baden Powel alternatives, and some candy in the Cajon Pass on Monday.  I will check tommorrow to see how much has vanished.  My guess that the quickest is just getting to Wrightwood.

Duane -shutterbugg

Bill & Cathy <tahoe.cat@verizon.net> wrote:
BlankHi All Just wondering where every one is at? Who's out front? Who's just starting? Where's the main "Herd"? When I was on the trail last Friday and Saturday we only saw 5 trail runners going south from the Cougar Crest trail.
Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"