[pct-l] Whos Who on the Zoo

I got an email from Casey on Monday saying that he was in Big Bear and made it through the San Jacinto area without too much difficulty, but did need ice axe and crampons.  He said that it wasn't that bad but that alot of people were road walking around it anyways.  Much talk of flipflopping on the trail.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett