[pct-l] Raru and Sisu DVD update and offer

Good news! The video portion of our DVD is finished! It's divided into three sections: (a) A kind of best-of chronology up the trail: (b) hiker and trail angel interviews, and (c) unnarrated nature footage. The other disc is a musical slide show with video clips interspersed a' la Weathercarrot's. For those who sent me their address, be patient, I hope to get @ 100 copies (200 DVDs) burned within a month and out to y'all. Which begs a question.

Is there anybody out there in PCT-L land who has a DVD burner that would be willing to burn some or all of the 200 DVDs I need burned? I would be more than willing to pay for postage and $1 a disc for your time. I don't have any friends or family who have a DVD burner and/or the time. And professional services are asking $5 a disc, even though I'm providing blanks. I'm just itching to share what I not-so-humbly believe is a worthy addition to the PCT audiovisual canon.

Raru

PS -- I've got about 50 requests for a DVD and can handle about 20 more. I'd also like to figure out a way to get the whole shebang on the Internet so anybody can download it at will. So if anybody has experience doing anything like that and would be willing to share their knowledge, please send me a post.

Discover Yahoo!