[pct-l] April Kickoff and Adjustable Bear Canister Challenge

Just to clear things up.  No one approached me with an example of an adjustable bear canister at the April Kickoff.  I was a little disappointed until I saw the new Solo BearVault canister.  That made me feel better.  I had sharpened my teeth for biting any adjustable canister candidates at the Kickoff.  Not to eat the canister, but to test it out like a bear.  Biting the canisters a lot and kicking them around to determine a winner.  I was thinking of biting the challengers too.  Cheers, Switchback