[pct-l] Forest Fires.

well it has nothing to do with the war it hasto do with for the past few
years our govt has screwed the true wild land fire fighters the privtye
ocntrcers they have hacked and hacked and the fore budget were comapies
have barley amde any money on them and have stoped fighitng wild land
fires. I used to work has a wild land fire figter has a contractro. the
last coupel years i have worked doign contracts for the company and they
have given up doing goivt fires ebcuse you can't make any money doing
them. knwo they do privte stuff and re forestration that is why there is
no one to fioght the fires.