[pct-l] JMT Questions

The permits Steve is referring to are available 24 hours in advance of your planned hike.  I often stop by the office on a Friday morning to pick up my permit for a Saturday start.
Never hurts to try!
Katy

Steve Peterson <steve_peterson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Andrew,

As you may or may not know, they reserve half of the permits for issuance on the
day of the hike. Depending on your timing, you may be able to show up and just
get a new permit issued. I was able to do that last fall (albeit after Labor Day
when the demand wasn't as great).

GoSlowGoFar

Yahoo! Mail Mobile