[pct-l] Scott Williamson's Gear List?

Hey all! Although I've let my subscription to AdPacker, I mean
Backpacker, magazine expire a couple of years ago, I picked up the most
recent copy with the Scott Williamson article. Amazing! Quite a funky
"third-person-from-a-first-person-point-of-view" style but inspiring.
Because I am a gear FRRRRRREAK, how could I not but be curious about
kind of 'rig' he has put together. After so many PCT miles, I figure he
must have a pretty well thought out kit (I'd sure love to find out what
Billy Goat's is a well :) ) Outside of an outsidemagazine.com reference
to a "highly modified Golite pack" there just wasn't much in my google
search. Thru-hiker gear is just a fun hobby of mine! Thanks in advance
to anyone who might know.

P.S: a shout out there to "Old But Not Dead . . .Yet:" the PCT "Yeah
You Know Me" '03 DVD is READY! Whoo-Hoo, it's time to break out the
Chimay!

-dervish
www.trailjournals.com/dervish