[pct-l] Forgetful

BlankHi All  I forgot one important place where there is a tree across the trail. As we approached the Cougar Crest trail, we stopped at the sign that said Cougar Crest trail and noticed below the sign someone had written, "NOT PCT", so we turned around looking for the trail. My grandson spotted another post to the north and behind a fallen tree that was blocking the trail so well that we went right by it. If thrus going very fast don't notice the "not pct" they will go right down the CCT to the Discovery Center and that is 2.6M down and then back. I hope some one can get to this soon. Sorry I forgot about it.  Ground Pounder Bill