[pct-l] Section O update

I just tried to complete Section O with my third spring odyssey along it
this weekend, but still have 7 miles left to go. I started out at Burney
Falls and headed west towards Peavine creek. Burney Falls was incredible!
The recent rains and snow melt were evident at Rock Creek, and if the bridge
wasn't there, I couldn't have crossed it. The creek and falls were roaring
from the high water and current. After crossing the bridge there were some
very large cougar tracks along the trail. I climbed onward encountering a
normal amount of winter blowdown and some good water at the 6.1 mile point
past Rock Creek as noted in the book. At that point I saw the first snow.
About one mile from Peavine creek, I was walking on snow, and at Peavine
Creek (4700ft)  and on it was all snow, and getting deeper.  I backtracked
one half mile back to the road crossing and set up camp. I gained 14 new
miles along the PCT. Since I didn't want to hike 7 more miles on snow in the
rain, then back, I returned to Burney Falls, hiking all day in the rain, and
will return to SecO in about a month to finish it. The snowfields along SecO
are currently from Peavine Creek to the westside of Grizzly Peak near Deer
Creek (4700ft), 30 miles. It'll take about a month? for it to melt enough
for a reasonable hike.