[pct-l] Trail conditions near Onyx Summit

I read with interest the thread a few days ago about conditions around Mission Creek and Onyx.  My wife, Gutsy, is section hiking and phoned Thursday from I-10 and was headed north.  Have any more hikers reported in from Big Bear City?  I don't expect to hear from her for a few days, but am worried about conditions--stream crossings, recent snows, route finding issues, etc.

Dan

passed Coon Creek the snow got deep and he lost the trail and instead walked down the road to 38 and hitched into Big Bear. Remember however that temps
up here in BB have been in the 60s all week, so the snow should have melted
some.
I hiked this morning on the PCT from Onyx down to where it intersects with
the 4 roads (about 2 miles south of Onyx I think). The trail was mostly
clear in this stretch.
Hope that helps, and good luck.

Daniel