[pct-l] Weathercarrot DVD

Hey folks,

Another PCT-thru hiking dreamer, here. Ive got 1 more year of grad school,
but Im planning my trip for summer 06. As for now, Im planning a 2-week
section hike of the John Muir in mid-August.

Weathercarrots DVD has me soooo excited to get out there! If anyone wants a
copy of his incredible works, please email me directly. It'll take me a week
or so, as my final research papers are due next week and I cant do anything
else until then. But I will get them out as soon as I can.

I can probably send out 10-15, so open the floodgates...

Cheers, Rose