[pct-l] impolite discourse

--- stillroaming <PCT@DelNorteResort.Com> wrote:
Scott:

> Could I have been above making such a bitter post by
> not reciprocating? Yes,
> I could have.

RJC:
>I agree...Joe's sarcastic post was bitter in itself
>and deserved no less a
>reply than was given in several cases.

I must politely disagree.

Sarcastic remarks do not call for personal, malicious
attacks. If you want to "reciprocate", you can be
sarcastic without getting personal.  By Scott's own
admission, he could have dealt better with the issue.
He chose not to.

I have no more to say on this issue.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com