[pct-l] Some Good News....

I'm just so excited that I could bust, and I have to share this news with some folks who might understand.

This morning, I walked into my Orthopedic Surgeon's office; my left arm in a sling, and my full PCT pack slung over my right shoulder.  After extensive x-rays and examinations.... the sling is no more, and I have the Doctor's FULL BLESSING to carry my pack!

You should have seen the looks I got carrying that pack with my arm in a sling!

PRICELESS!

So, my trip is a go.... Wuuuhuuuu!

I know that I've done more lurking than contributing to this list, but I just want to express my appreciation for all of the great ideas and information that you all so willingly share in this forum. It has been most helpful to me.

As soon as I get Marge to Canada in June, I will be walking south!
Terri
Seattle

Yahoo! Mail