[pct-l] Timber on Weathercarrot dvd

I watched the acclaimed dvd, and deservedly so, last nite. The music is
great,
and the compostion of the presentation is professional. Could this be the
beginning of a PCT thruhike dvd for each year? The faces of the people
showed
the challenge and rewards thruout the show, but one face that stands out was
Timber's. The first dog to thruhike the legally dogable sections of the PCT.
know the rewards received to any dog owner that hikes with their dog, but
this
dog made it, and the owner made great concessions to her dog. She hiked at
nite
in the hot sections, and slowed down for Timber. I don't know her name, but
she has earned my respect at being in tune with her furry hiking friend, and
I'm
sure she would have given the trek up if Timber was not having a good walk.
Very excellent work on the dvd Weathercarrot! and I want to thank Terri in
Seattle for sharing one with me. I'm off to Section O tomorrow.  Hikon!